Tirupathi Balaji Darshan Package
Mysore To Tirupathi Car Packages
Package Inclusive of transportation by Car/TempoTraveller/Semi Sleeper Bus according to Passenger group, Rooms provided for freshup at 2** hotel with basic amenities. Breakfast and Lunch is upto Clients expense and their wish. Uphill transfers by link coach & Special Entry Darshan Ticket of Rs 300/-.
PICKUP POINT & DROP POINT WILL BE IN MYSORE.
PACKAGE COST FOR CHILDRENS ABOVE 4 YEARS FULL CHARGE.
Day 01 : Departure 08:00 P.M from Mysore to Tirupati.
Day 02 :Arrival Tirupati at 4:00 am. Check in hotel for half an hour ( for getting fresh). After getting fresh,Visit to Padmavathi Temple,then breakfast interval will be there. At 5:30 a.m. Proceed to Tirumala Temple for Darshan.Darshan Tickets will be provided by TTD on board, After Darshan Two Laddu Prasadam will be provided by TTD Trust, proceed back to the Tirupathi followed by unlimited lunch break and for shopping. Departure 09:00 pm and arrive Mysore by 05:00 am. Tour ends.
Note:Special Darshan package includes, to & fro transportation from Mysore, by Car / Tempo Traveller / Semi Sleeper Bus, Deluxe accommodation in 2** Hotel fresh-up, Special Entry Darshan ticket worth Rs 300, two Prasadam laddus , The package excludes Rs 100 Darshan ticket at Padmavati Temple.
DRESS CODE FOR ENTERING INTO TIRUMALA TEMPLE :
WOMEN : SAREE OR CHUDIDAR WITH CHUNNI.
MEN : DHOTI OR LUNGI WITH UTTAREEYAM OR KURTA PYJAMA.
NOTE : No other outfits like Bermudas, T-shirts, jeans, shorts and other Western-style dresses are permitted.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking must be done one week before the package date.
- No cancellation or postponement.
- Consuming alcohol strictly prohibited during the package.
- Darshan depends on TTD Trust’s terms and conditions
- Saniya Holidays are the agents to the Package Operators who are the known to the best in the Industry. We do not own the buses ourselves.
- The pickup buses always leave on time, but sometimes there may be delay in pickup due to traffic or mechanical issues.
- We book the seats only after confirming with the passengers about the seat numbers available for them. So please sit in the seats printed in your tickets.