Mysore One Day Tour Package
Mysore One Day Trip From Mysore
Mysore Sightseeing Packages, One Day Trip In Mysore, Mysore Sightseeing
Looking for One day Mysore Trip packages. You are at right place. Fox Travel will help you exploring Mysore juts in one day. Cover as many as 15 palaces in Myosre, though Mysore has got 30 odd places to visit. When you book our one day sightseeing package, we will take you Mysore palace, Chamundi Hill, Nandi Statue, Mysore zoo, wax museum and sand museum and many more including Brindavan garden.Here is the one day Mysore sightseeing travel Tour itinerary:
1. Pick and arrival from Mysore (by Fox travel team)
2. Proceed to Chamundi Hill. Also visit Chamundeshwari temple. Journey starts at 7 am
3. Nandi statute. You can see mammoth bull These three spots at a single place, which will take 90 min.
4. After hill visit, we will take you to wax museums, and then sand museum. At wax museum, you can see the Karnataka culture, maharaja statue. In half kilometer away we have got sand museum. Here you will enjoy sand statues
5. Here comes Mysore zoo. It will take two hours to complete.
6. Here is a royal visit. One of our team members will guide you and explain about Mysore palace. Camera is not allowed inside the premises, however you can take pic from outside of the palace. Another thing to remember, no footwear allowed. Total duration is one hour.
7. Good news for art lover. Get a chance to visit art gallery especially Ravi Varma painting.
Enough visit. We know you are tired and we too. It’s lunch time
At 1.30pm we will take you to hotel/restaurant where you can have hygienic and juicy lunch. Both veg and non-veg. If you are vegetarian, we recommend Govardhan/ Siddhartha. These two are quite popular. Should you have any favorite hotel, let us know, we will take you there.
8. Around 2.15 pm visit St. Philomena’s Church
9. After church, you will visit Srirangapatna, where you will Srirangapatna temple ( believed to be 9th century old Vishnu temple)
10. Bird sanctuary
11. The final spot. Brindavan garden famous for systematic design, music fountain. This is three long hour visit. Enjoy musical fountain, boating, and more. Back to Mysore city.
Mysore Sightseeing Cab Charges
|Type Of Cab||Total Cost||Minimum Km||Toll And Parking Extra||Driver Charges|
|Tata Indica||1300.00||100 Km||Extra||100.00|
|Toyota Etios Liva 4+1||1500.00||100 Km||Extra||100.00|
|Toyota Etios 4+1||1700.00||100 Km||Extra||100.00|
|Tavera 8+1||2100.00||100 Km||Extra||150.00|
Mysore Local Sightseeing Bus Packages
Sightseeing Places in one day in Mysore @ just Rs.249/-
Group Tour Packages By Bus
Hey there! We are organizing the group tours for Mysore sightseeing in one day starting from Mysore city. The group tour departs from the nearest hotel in Mysore to visit Jaganmohan Palace, Chamundi Hills, Mahishasura Statue and Nandi. While returning visit Lalith Mahal Palace view point, sand Museum, Wax Museum, Karanji Lake, Mysore Zoo and Ambavilas Palace. After brief time of lunch break move to visit Srirangapattana, Ranganathaswami temple, Tippu Old Palace, Tippu’s death place, Jamia Masjid, Daria Daulat Bagh, Tippu Tomb, KRS and Brindavan Garden and finally drop back to Mysore city. So altogether about 20 sightseeing places in and around Mysore city will be covered in One Day at just Rs.249/- per person.